CALLING ALL TIK TOKERS & INSTAGRAMMERS
Do you know the latest Tik Tok dances?
Can you take an Instagram worthy pic?
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MASTERPIECE
• Always clean your camera lens (Try it you’ll be surprised!)
• Good lighting! (Use your flash where appropriate)
• Back Camera >>>> Front Camera
• Try to actively keep your camera movements steady and smooth.
• Tap the screen to activate the focus feature
• Use the clean versions of sounds
• Must not be offensive and/or insulting (Rating PG to 15)
Tips and tricks!
• 8-12 second videos perform the best!
• Try to hook your audience in, in the first 3-5 seconds
• Use the text on the screen and/or voiceovers if necessary
• Consider making videos that viewers have to rewatch.
Reasons for rewatching can be usefulness, confusion, readability is longer than the video and humour.
We are leaving the creativity up to you but if you need some inspiration,
feel free to ask for any trends or sounds we think would make great content.
Contact Aretha.Shillingford@puttshack.com for help at any time.