Terms of Service
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Why it is important to read the Booking Terms. Please read these Booking Terms carefully before you place a Booking with us. These Booking Terms tell you who we are, how to pay for our Services, how you and we may change or cancel a Booking for a Service, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these Booking Terms, please contact us to discuss. In these Booking Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular.
3. Our acceptance of your Booking will take place when we issue you with a Booking confirmation email, containing a unique booking reference number, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. If you do not receive a Booking confirmation no contract is in force and your Booking has not been accepted (see clause 14). Please provide the booking reference number when contacting us for any reason.
4. Our Services. These Booking Terms apply if you want to reserve or order any of the services offered by us to users at any of our premises (each a “Venue”). You can place an order in person, by telephone, via our website, by using a console at one of our Venues (a “Console”) and/or by any associated applications or programs which Puttshack may release from time to time. Our services include but are not limited to golf games, reservations of the venue (any part or the whole) and packages for food and/or beverages (each a “Service”). If you want to order a Service you are required to place a “Booking”.
5. Ordering food / beverages when at our Venues. For the avoidance of doubt, during your visit to a Venue you can order food and/or beverages without necessarily using our other Services, in which case these Booking Terms do not apply to the particular order.
7. Tee time. We ask that you are ready to play by the start of the scheduled tee time for your Booking. Please see clause 11.4 of our Terms if you are not ready to play at your allocated time. If you are unable to tee off at the scheduled time please contact the venue directly or the reservations team.
8. Under 18’s year olds are welcome at our Venues at White City, Lakeside and Bank up to 7pm with a last tee time of 6pm. We require any person aged under 18 years old to leave our Venue prior to 7pm and our staff may ask those whom they believe to be under 18 years old to exit by this time.
9. Where to find the price for the Services. The price of the Services (which includes VAT) will be the price set out in our price list in force at the date of your Booking unless we have agreed another price in writing. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Services advised to you are correct. However please see clause 12 below.
10. We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we provide the Services, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the Services in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
11. We require full payment for all Bookings before you may use any of our Services. Your Booking is not confirmed until payment is received. We accept payment by credit or debit card, gift cards, cash in our Venues and we accept bank transfer for deposits when reserving a bar area or exclusive area, or other payment method made available by us. If you are booking any Venue (in part or in full) we may agree (in advance and in writing) to accept payment by instalments, but this is at our discretion and all amounts must be paid by before the start time of your reservation.
12. What to do if you think the prices are wrong. If you think that our prices are wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
13. What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Services may be incorrectly priced. Where the correct price for the Service at your order date is less than our advertised price at that date, we will charge the lower amount. If the correct price for the Service that you book is higher than the price stated on our website or as quoted by our reservations team:
a. we may offer you a refund then accept your payment for the correct amount, or we may be able to correct the request for payment before funds have been transferred; or
b. you can cancel your order for mini-golf in accordance with clause 15 below.
If we accept and process your Booking where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may cancel the Booking, refund you any sums you have paid and not supply the Services.
14. If we cannot accept your Booking. If we are unable to accept your Booking, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the Services. This might be because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan, for example that the particular Venue is at full capacity, for or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Services.
15. You may contact us at any time to cancel a Booking for the Services, but in some circumstances we may charge you certain sums for doing so. If for some reason you can’t attend one of our Venues, if you let us know prior to the listed time frames, we will be happy to rearrange your Booking or provide a refund. Please using our booking system or contact our reservations team to cancel. Except if clause 6 (Covid-19) applies, we require a minimum of:
a. 24-hour notice for mini golf only for a full refund;
b. 48-hour notice for mini golf, drinks and/or food reservations for a full refund;
c. 7-day notice for mini golf & a reserved bar area for a full refund; and
d. 14-day notice for mini golf & an exclusive area for a full refund,
so if you provide us with less notice than the period above you will not receive a refund and will be charged the full amount. Please note that ‘reserved bar area’ and ‘exclusive area’ are identified by numbers and private rooms by names within our Venues so please check your order when placing it to ensure that you are Booking the area that you want.
16. If you wish to make a change to a Booking please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the Services, their timing or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If you do not confirm, your Booking is at risk of being cancelled by us.
Booking Terms last updated: 28 May 2021.
MOBILE FOOD ORDERING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Puttshack - Mobile Menu Ordering Terms And Conditions
1. Ordering through our application or our website
1.1 These Mobile Menu Ordering Terms and Conditions (“Menu Terms”) together with any documents referred in it state the terms which apply when you use Puttshack’s Web Application which is hosted by a third party, Onvi Tech Ltd (the “Application”) to order any menu items (the “Items”).
1.2 Please read these Menu Terms carefully before ordering any Items from the Application. If you have any questions relating to these Menu Terms please ask a member of our team at the Venue (defined below) or visit our Contact Page before you place an order.
1.3 These Menu Terms do not apply to pre-orders of food and beverages, for example if you have an event at one of our Venues. Please contact us if you are pre-ordering for an event.
1.4 If you are a consumer, you have certain legal rights when you order Items using the Application. You can find more information about these rights on the Citizens Advice website. Your legal rights are not affected by these Menu Terms, which apply in addition to them and do not replace them.
1.5 By using the Application, you confirm that you accept these Menu Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Menu Terms, you must not use the Application.
2 Service Availability
The availability of our food and beverage ordering service is limited to the opening hours of our premises (each a “Venue”). You may only access the Application whilst you are at one of our Venues and you may only order from within the location of the Venue. If you try to order from any location other than within the Venue or the Application is otherwise unavailable for any reason, you will be notified on the Application that ordering will not be possible.
3.1 When you place an order for Items through the Application, it needs to be accepted by us before it is confirmed. You will receive a notification to state your order has been accepted and the notification will contain a reference number in relation to your order (the “Order Confirmation”). The contract for the supply of any Item you have ordered comes into existence when we send the Order Confirmation to you.
3.2 You are responsible for paying for all Items ordered using your mobile device, and for complying with these Menu Terms, even if you have ordered the Item for someone else. All Items are subject to availability.
3.3 Venues may use nuts or other allergens in the preparation of certain Items. If you have an allergy or require additional information in respect of the allergens used in the preparation of Items, please contact our staff prior to ordering. When you place an order for Items, whether for yourself or on behalf of others, you must notify us of the allergies or intolerances that you and each member of your group have. A food allergy sheet can be provided upon request.
3.4 You have a legal right to receive goods which comply with their description, which are of satisfactory quality and which comply with any specific requirements you tell us about (and we agree to) before you place your order. If you believe that the Items you have been served do not comply with these legal rights, please let the staff at the Venue know. The Venue will process the refund in respect of the affected part of the Item, unless the manager (the Venue Partner) has reasonable cause to believe that the problem occurred after the Item was served.
3.5 Prior to processing your refund, the Venue may take into account relevant factors including the details of the order, where and when it was served as well as any other relevant information.
Alcoholic beverages can only be sold and served to persons aged 18 or over. By placing an order for alcohol, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. The Venue operate the Challenge 25 age verification policy whereby customers who look under 25 will be asked by the Venue to provide proof that they are aged 18 or over. The Venue may refuse to deliver any alcohol to any person who does not look 25 years old unless they can provide valid photo ID proving that they are aged 18 or over. The Venue may also refuse to serve any alcohol to any person who is, or appears to be, under the influence of either alcohol and/or drugs. If the serving of alcohol is refused, you will still be charged for the relevant beverage.
5.1 You may cancel an order without charge at any time before the Venue has started preparing the Items (a “Started Order”). If you wish to cancel an order before it becomes a Started Order, please contact a member of staff at the Venue immediately. If the Venue confirms the order was not a Started Order, the Venue will refund your payment. If you cancel any order after it becomes a Started Order, you will be charged the full price for the Items.
5.2 The Venue may notify you that an order has been cancelled, in full or in part, at any time. You will not be charged for any orders cancelled by the Venue, and the Venue will process the reimbursement for any payment already made using the same method you used to pay for your order.
6 Prices, Payment and Offers
6.1 The total price of your order will be set out on the checkout page on the Application. Our Venues reserve the right to charge an additional service fee to cover the service provided, which may be subject to change. You will be notified of any applicable service fee and taxes prior to purchase on the checkout page on the Application. Prices include VAT.
6.2 Prices can change at any time at the discretion of the Venue. No changes to prices will affect existing confirmed orders, unless there is an obvious pricing mistake. Nor will changes to prices affect any orders in process and appearing within your basket, provided you complete the order within 1 hour of creating the basket. If you do not conclude the order before the 1-hour cut-off the Items will be removed from your basket automatically and any applicable price changes will take effect. If there is an obvious pricing mistake we will notify you as soon as we can and you will have the choice of confirming the order at the original price or cancelling the order without charge and with a full refund of any money already paid.
6.3 You confirm that you are using our Application for personal, non-commercial use unless you request a VAT invoice.
6.4 Payment for all Items will be made on the Application by credit or debit card, or other payment method made available by us. Once your order has been confirmed your credit or debit card will be authorised and the total amount marked for payment. Payment is made to The Hub, (provided by Checkout.com, which is the merchant for the Application) and The Hub pays us. You authorise The Hub to accept payment from you through the Application on our behalf and such payment will fulfil your obligation to pay the price for the Items.
7 Unforeseen delays
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Items is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Items that you have paid for but not received.
8 Other applicable terms
Menu Terms last updated: 28 May 2021.